Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup
Every year I end up searching the web for hours finding recipes to make Thanksgiving familiar yet unique. Here’s a Thanksgiving recipe roundup to help you find recipes to love.
- I love this recipe for roasted butternut squash soup.
- If you love onions as much as we do try this German onion soup.
- Parsnips are awesome and so is this creamy spiced parsnip soup.
- You can’t go wrong with a rustic fall vegetable soup.
- Cannot get enough of this leek and potato soup.
- Skip the marshmallows and wow guests with roasted sweet potatoes with honey and cinnamon.
- I love this recipe for pumpkin cornbread.
- Dress up your mash with this truffled mash and cheese,
- Keep it simple with this easy herbed stuffing recipe.
- Replace those green beans with collard greens slow cooked in olive oil.
- Make your turkey perky with this article on how to truss a turkey.
- This mushroom goulash is perfect for a vegetarian option.
- Skip the turkey with this crown roast of pork with chestnut and rye stuffing.
- Another great alternative to turkey is this pork roast with persimmons and mustard greens.
- I love this recipe for honey and bourbon glazed ham.
- Lemon is a great palate cleanser. Try these lemon cupcakes with blackberry icing.
- For tea and coffee after bake cinnamon Madeleine cookies.
- Don’t feel like baking? Try these no-bake cherry tarts.
- You can never go wrong with a strong banana pudding recipe.
- These caramel apple dumplings look amazing.
What are you most prized holiday recipes? My husband’s family is Filipino and I’ve gotten used to finding a fully trussed turkey sitting beside a pot of adobo chicken. I love seeing other cultures celebrated in a holiday that’s all about eating. Let me know if you try any of these recipes!